Saturday, September 08, 2007

Just us two


Since Roger doesn't know how to work the camera we bought...I never appear on this blog. Thought maybe mama deserved a little face time on my son's blog, so here we are for pics a week ago. I won't spoil the x-mas card fam pic by posting it here, you will have to wait for it to arrive in your mailbox!! :-) I don't think I am going grey, I think its just incredibly BLOND streaks. Summer has been hot here, perhaps with a little cold this winter it will go back to dark brown. :-) Dad mentioned it to me this last weekend, so I know it shows...oh well.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Darling picture!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness!! I CANNOT believe how TALL Brayden is in the picture!!! Wowsers!!!

Glad to hear how life is going for you guys! :)

Jen Martin